DTS has developed a Java based market news display applet that can be supplied as part of a complete data distribution and display system or as a stand-alone news display solution.
Our browser based news display solution can be incorporated into your own data visualisation solutions, a web site or as part of a complete sell side/buy side white labelling solution. It is available to display news headlines as well as complete news stories.
- Advanced search and filter capabilities,
- Off the shelf Java based news display solutions that can be incorporated into data display applications and browser pages,
- Can be used to display news headlines as well as the entire news story,
- Can be provided with a delayed data server,
- Fully configurable to display your own news stories or 3rd party vendor stories,
- A very cost effective way to add state of the art charting solutions to a web site or data display application.
- Search for news stories with keywords or by grouping,
- The news applet can be detached from the host browser page,
- When detached the news headline window can be extended using a mouse allowing the user to view up to 50 news headlines.