DTS has developed a highly configurable Java based data charting applet that can be supplied as part of a complete data distribution and display system or as a stand-alone charting solution.
Our Java charting solution can be incorporated into your own data visualisation solutions, a web site or as part of a complete sell side/buy side white labelling solution. It is available to display individual charts or a collection of up to 4 different charts on the one page.
- Off the shelf Java based charting solutions that can be incorporated into data display applications and browser pages,
- Can be used to display static data or real-time data,
- Can be provided with a delayed data server,
- Fully configurable to display your own data and can be used for any asset class,
- A very cost effective way to add state of the art charting solutions to a web site or data display application.
- When displaying real time data the charts are redrawn each time the data is updated,
- Complete with time-scale and display configuration as well as standard zoom features,
- Allow line drawing and manipulation,
- Overlay a variety of technical analysis tools,
- Automatically creates sub-charts for technical studies that are not suited for overlay,
- Variable scaling options,
- When used in a browser the charts can be detached from the browser itself.