Horizon COM - historical data API
Horizon COM is an API used to import Horizon's quality historical data into financial applications developed, owned or licensed by you including your own in-house applications, Microsoft Excel©, Visual Basic©, Matlab© and S Plus© and many others. Yield curve interest rates and historical market data is available as reference data for use in your own systems.
The API was developed as an extension of Horizon Premium
. The Horizon database includes the following data: Yield Curve Interest Rates, Volatility Surface, FX, Derivatives, Money Market, Commodities, Fixed Income and Economic Indices
. The data is up to date and accurate giving you confidence in your decision making.
click on image to enlarge
- Horizon data is "best of breed" and Horizon COM makes it available to you in your own applications or with Microsoft Excel©, Visual Basic or statistical packages such as Matlab© and S Plus© and many others,
- Horizon COM offers assistance in managing a wide range of Asset classes,
- Horizon COM helps you to integrate our “best of breed” market data with your own applications.
- Historical database of interest rates and extensive market data extending back over 30 years,
- Asset classes include Derivatives, Fixed Income, F/X, Money Market, Equities & Commodities,
- Extract Horizon’s raw data and value added expression output directly to your application for analysis or for valuation purposes, stress testing portfolios and doing VAR analysis along with many other uses.
Horizon COM is used by Traders, Quants and Sales personnel, as well as middle office and back office personnel that need a cost effective yet extremely powerful way to look at market trends in financial data or to access reference data.
In summary Horizon COM is an historical data API aimed at users who want access to DTS's extensive high quality Horizon financial database in order to import this historical data into their applications.